Obtain Proxy Access to Billing, Aid, and Grades*
*Grades Access is currently in beta phase and planned as a future addition.
What’s a Proxy?
/ präksē /
the authority to represent someone else.
examples: “I’m here to pay on behalf of Mr. Pat Henry” || “They may register to vote by proxy”
synonyms: deputy, representative, substitute, delegate, agent, surrogate, stand-in, attorney, go-between
Who is eligible to be a Proxy?
Proxy access may be granted by a current E&H student to anyone they trust with their college billing, financial aid award and scholarship information. Usually this is one or more of the following:
- Legal Guardian(s)
Bear in mind this is confidential information about that belongs to a current E&H student, and should only be shared with those whom they trust and have a right or need to access this information. Ultimately, this decision rests with the student to grant or deny full or limited access from Proxies they determine.
How to gain Proxy Access
Your current E&H Student will need to grant you Proxy Access. Once granted, you’ll be able to view the Billing and Aid information that the student grants access to. Send your student to my.ehc.edu/proxy-setup for a quick and simple tutorial that shows them how to declare one or more proxies.
How to Use Proxy
- As mentioned above, your student has to grant you Proxy Access, along with the necessary privileges to view Billing & Financial Aid informations. A quick and simple tutorial explaining how students setup/declare a proxy is available at my.ehc.edu/proxy-setup
- Once your student has granted Proxy access to you, follow the link in the Proxy Email Invite you receive to reset your password and get started. Note this is slightly tricky, as the picture below illustrates:
You’ll see an error message: The first time you login, the system gives an incorrect “Login Failed..." message. Please ignore as this is simply not accurate wording that we’re aware of, and are working with our enterprise partners to resolve. Sorry ’bout that.
Simply Ignore the Error and Proceed With Resetting Your Password: What it should say is “Login Successful: Please change your password below, and be colored a friendly green color. But alas, it cannot be that simple. Simple ignore the error message and proceed with resetting your password on this page.
- Once logged in, you’ll be greeted with a dialogue box showing both you—the proxy—and your student’s profile. Select your student’s account to view billing and aid information, which is stored in the student account and will not display in your proxy profile.
- Upon selecting your student’s profile, you’ll be able to view billing and aid information—but only what the student has granted access to. The example homepage below shows access to both Student Finance (Billing) and Financial Aid information.
- Account Summary gives you a quick overview of student expenses. If permission is granted to you by the student, you'll also be able to manage online bill payment and view the student's current account activity.
- While Account Activity details payments received, balances due...
- The Financial Aid section details the student's E&H Financial Aid Award and accompanying letter, along with any required documents and actions that need to be taken to receive the award. Scholarship information is also available in this area.
Login anytime/anywhere at my.ehc.edu/proxyNow that you’ve got your proxy access setup, you can login anytime at my.ehc.edu/proxy