New to My E&H?
- What’s my User ID
Your E&H User ID is used for logging into campus online services and learning environments. Request your User ID (you’ll need your last name and either your SSN or all 7-digits of your Colleague ID, example: 0123456, you must include the leading zero).
- What’s my password?
- How to I login to WebAdvisor?
First-Time LoGIn to WebAdvisor
- Get your user ID
- Reset your password
- Check your e-mail to receive your password.
- Log in
Click OK to proceed to Step 1
- How do I change my Password?
- Where’s my User / Student Profile Page?
Tend to your college educational tasks on your time.
Plan your degree & schedule your courses.
Upcoming Campus Events
- View/Pay My Bill
1098 Forms1098’s are your Student Loan Interest Statements / Tax Forms. Be sure to verify your electronic consent in order to view your 1098 forms online.
- Grant Access to My Information (Proxy):
Grant Bill Review, Payment and Financial Aid proxy access to additional people, such as parent(s), relative(s), and friend(s).
- My Banking Account Information: Add Banking Information for Refund, Reimbursement & Payroll Deposits